General Terms and Conditions
- The Kind Living Salon is a setting which promotes understanding, tranquillity and kindness. We ask that our clients respect this ethos and avoid the use of bad language, aggressive behaviours or unkind actions/words towards any service users or staff.
- The Kind Living Salon does not endorse the use of ANY animal bi-product or products produced by companies that support the use of any such ingredients or whom are not 100% cruelty free. We will provide all services under this ethos and are happy to share the information on this process on request.
- We operate a No Smoking policy throughout our salon/rooms/events.
- Please refrain from having your electronic devices on whilst you are in the salon, treatment rooms or rest areas. No photography allowed.
Terms and Conditions for Services
- The Kind Living Salon works on a 24 hour cancellation policy. We require 24 hours’ notice prior to a booked appointment being cancelled, otherwise the full fee of the booking will be charged.
- Spa packages, day therapies and retreats and workshops will have individual terms and conditions. Please do check these on booking with a member of the team or online.
- All clients and customers who receive a treatment will be required to sign a disclaimer and contra-indication list prior to treatments.
- Any tinting/eye/pregnancy treatments will require a 24 hour patch test/consultation beforehand if you are visiting the salon for the first time.
- We operate a No Smoking policy throughout our salon/room.
- Please refrain from having your electronic devices on whilst you are in the salon, treatment rooms or rest areas.
- No photography allowed.
- Please note:
- It is important to let your therapist know of any medical conditions or any personal concerns which could interfere with your chose treatment.
- We are always interested in improvement. Please give us your feedback on one of our ‘Your thoughts’ cards when leaving.
- We operate under a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you are unable to attend your appointment and do not allow 24 hours’ notice then you will be charged the full price for the treatment. If you book a treatment with a value of £60 or more than a 15% holding deposit will be taken on booking or full payment which ever you prefer, all cancellations before 24hours notice will receive a full refund.
There are no refunds on purchases of Make-up, Skincare or Body Care products. If there is a fault/damage with any posted items on arrival, don’t hesitate to contact The Kind Living Salon directly and we will be happy to assist you.