The massage services include an initial consultation, a cleanse of the feet, back and face if required.
Immersive relaxation techniques (breathing and use of essential oils) with a complimentary care plan card for you to take home – based on The Kind Living Space’s ethos.
- The Kind Living – This is a full top to toe relaxation journey, incorporating scalp massage, face massage, stretches and body massage that is both gentle and stimulating movements – encouraging healing and harmony with your mind and body. Choosing from a range of aromatherapy and therapeutic oil blends: Uplifting, Serenity or Muscle Mend. 1.5 hr £60.
- The Warming Muscle Booster – This is a 1 hour full body massage using a sweeping and Ayurvedic technique, massaging the body to stimulate heat and warmth to the muscle groups and skin. Stimulating the body’s blood flow and cell regeneration encouraging deep relaxation and inner calm. Using the body’s unique shape to create massage movements that work with the blood flow encouraging detoxifying and cleansing at the same time. 1.15 hr. £60.
- Ayurvedic Touch and Tapping – A truly deeply relaxing and stimulating massage that channels the body’s energy to be released in a positive and vibrant manner – using ancient massage touch techniques across the entire body, including a scalp, face and head massage that incorporates a tapping technique that grounds and calms your mind whilst you soothe away any aches and pains on the couch. 1.5 hr. £60.
- Back, Neck & Head Massage – Using traditional aromatherapy oils to de-stress, revitalise and master the muscles, the focus will be to relax and restore balance to the back and neck, then leading the massage into the head and eye area . Targeted areas can be holistically healed with continual movements and massage techniques. 45 minutes. £45.
- Indian Head Massage – a traditional therapy based on deep relaxing movements that encourage muscle relaxation and release. Using techniques that are thousands of years old, the massage can be completed in a lying position or seated and will incorporate essential oils and breathing techniques. Great treatment for helping with headaches, fatigue, insomnia and digestion. 40 minutes. £40.
- Head Healing – this hour allows you to completely switch off and regenerate. Using Meridian points over the neck, face, scalp and head, the healing invites in love and self-care to your body and spirit using the powerful Chakra’s and portals of your body. With music and crystals, this hour truly allows you to send kindness and care to your entire person, whilst relaxing and restoring your energies. 45 minutes. £50.