All of the massage services include initial consultation, a cleanse of the feet, back and face.
Immersive relaxation techniques (breathing, use of essential oils) and a complimentary care plan card for you to take home based on The Kind Living Salons ethos.
Bolt on treatments are available at discounted prices. Just add at time of booking. Discount will be removed at payment.
- Add any facial for 25% off
- IHM (20 minutes) for 20% off
- Add any hand or feet treatment with 15 % off
- Add any tinting/waxing with 10% off
- The Kind Living – This is a full top to toe relaxation journey, incorporating scalp massage, face massage, stretches and body massage that replicates the movement of the sea combining both gentle and stimulating movements – encouraging healing and harmony with your mind and body. Choosing from a range of aromatherapy and therapeutic oil blends: Uplifting, Serenity or Muscle Mend. 1.5 hr £75
- The Warming Muscle Booster – This is a 1 hour full body massage using a sweeping and Ayurvedic technique massaging the body to stimulate heat and warmth to the muscle groups and skin. Stimulating the body’s blood flow and cell regeneration encouraging deep relaxation and inner calm. Using the body’s unique shape to create massage movements that work with the blood flow encouraging detoxifying and cleansing at the same time. 1.15 hr. £65.
- Ayurvedic Touch and Tapping – A truly deeply relaxing and stimulating massage that channels the body’s energy to be released in a positive and vibrant manner – using ancient massage touch techniques across the entire body, including a scalp, face and head massage that incorporates a tapping technique that grounds and calms your mind whilst you soothe away any aches and pains on the couch. 1.5 hr. £70.
- Back, Neck & Head Massage – Using traditional aromatherapy oils to de-stress, revitalise and master the muscles, the focus will be to relax and restore balance to the back and neck, then leading the massage into the head and eye area . Targeted areas can be holistically healed with continual movements and massage techniques. 45 minutes. £45.
- Indian Head Massage – a traditional therapy based on deep relaxing movements that encourage muscle relaxation and release. Using techniques that are thousands of years old, the massage can be completed in a lying position or seated and will incorporate essential oils and breathing techniques. Great treatment for helping with headaches, fatigue, insomnia and digestion. 40 minutes. £40.